January and February Favorites 2016

I noticed I had a lot of favorites these past two months, so I decided to share them! I don't know if this will be a monthly thing, but if there ends up being a lot of favorites in a month, I'll try to share them with you guys!

Grace & Style: The Art of Pretending You Have It
Grace Helbig is one of my favorite Youtubers and she released her second book on February 2nd. I got the book and I'm in the middle of reading it and it's so good!!! It's a style guide, but it's not your regular style guide with generic tips and tricks (NOT saying anything is wrong with those). She incorporates her sarcasm and sense of humor and I am LOVING it so far. Take a break from social media and homework and read it if you have the chance! It is actually helping and teaching me more about style. If you want to see more of her, check out her Youtube channel here. She is awesome!
  
Key Lime Chobani Greek Yogurt 
I've heard of Chobani and didn't eat their yogurt much, but I recently discovered and tried the Key Lime flavor and GUYS. It. Is. So. Good. It tastes like dessert and I am actually obsessed with it. You know when you're obsessed with a type of food like Doritos or cookies and you can just eat a ton of it whenever? That's how I feel about this yogurt. It is just that tasty to me. And I don't have to feel bad about it because it's healthy!!
  
Lush Minerals Contour Kit
I have been obsessed with contouring and highlighting so I thought it was time I purchased a more legit contour kit, so I got one and I am very impressed with it. It works for all skin tones and putting a little goes a long way! It lasted all day and I even took a shower without removing my makeup and it stayed on (don't worry, I removed my makeup right after)!!!
  

Mineral Blush by BelláPierre Cosmetics 
I got this blush in my Ipsy bag this month. I don't usually use blush often, but I really liked this one! It's not too dramatic and works well with my skin tone. It also lasts all day.
  

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish (in the color I'm Kind Of A Big Deal)
I also got this nail polish in my Ipsy bag this month. I really liked the color. It wasn't too bright, but still a pretty shade of pink!
  

Garden Veggie Straws: Zesty Ranch Flavor
I've been snacking on Veggie straws for a while now but I recently discovered the Zesty Ranch flavor and IT IS SO GOOD and I don't even like ranch! I basically devoured the bag when I got it. Not only do they taste amazing, but it's pretty healthy! It's non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms), Gluten-free, and has no artificial flavors or preservatives.
www.walmart.com

Geo-Patterned Cardigan
I talked about this cardigan that I got from Forever 21 in my last fashion post here if you wanna check it out, but I am so obsessed with it!! It is so versatile and works for both winter and spring weather. I want to wear it everyday, but I'm pretty sure people would think I only own this one piece of clothing, haha.
  

Phone/Phone Case
My phone broke, so I reluctantly ordered a replacement (because my old phone was already a replacement). But instead of getting the same Nexus 5, T-Mobile sent me a Nexus 6... aka a FREE upgrade!!! Extremely happy about it, except it is HUGE. (You can see it in the mirror selfie picture above) And since it is huge, I most definitely needed a phone case, so I ordered two on Amazon. They are both different types... one is more glam and the other is more protective. I think they are so pretty!!
  
  


xoxo,
sarah

FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
Twitter:
VSCO:
Youtube:
Vine:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olly Undeniable Beauty HSN Vitamin Review (with before and after photos!)

New York City Guide: Taylor Swift Edition (With the walking path attached!)

Easy 70s Halloween Costume