Fashion Post 4

I know winter is slowly coming to an end, but with this weather... I don't even know anymore. It is technically still winter, but the temperature changes from hot to cold too often (at least where I live) and it was 70 degrees on Christmas Day this year!!

But anyways, back to this outfit. My outfit revolves around comfort. I have noticed in the past two years that I choose comfort over everything 90% of the time and that I hate wearing jeans. Recently I have been trying to dress up my outfits while staying in my leggings (smh at me, I know), which is what I tried to do here. I was trying to keep this outfit super simple, but you can dress it up by wearing a scarf or a statement necklace. I'm obsessed with the cardigan! It is so cute and very warm.

[FYI I am not a model and I hate these pictures, but I really wanted to share the outfit so please just focus on the outfit, lol]








Top: Rue 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: idk where I bought them, but they are by Rampage
Hair: Straightened

Catch up on my last three fashion posts right here:


BTW, if you didn't notice already, I am in the middle of revamping my blog. There are going to be changes coming here and there till I am content with the layout... which could be never, but let's hope not! haah. But I am sorry about it all and I hope it doesn't get too annoying!!!


xoxo,
sarah


FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
Twitter:
VSCO:
Youtube:
Vine:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olly Undeniable Beauty HSN Vitamin Review (with before and after photos!)

New York City Guide: Taylor Swift Edition (With the walking path attached!)

Easy 70s Halloween Costume