An Average Girl's Review of the Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette + Tutorial

So I recently purchased Jaclyn Hill's collaboration palette with Morphe and I LOVE IT! It lived up to the hype in my opinion. I posted my first impression/review/tutorial on my YouTube channel and I've used the palette a couple of times since then and it is so worth it, y'all!! It was more on the pricey side for me (only because I'm poor), BUT you get a lot of colors. I have never purchased a palette with 35 shades so it's about $1 a color and I'd usually spend $7-$15 on a palette with 10-12 shades. And it's definitely cheaper than any high end makeup brand such as Urban Decay, Too Faced, Tarte, etc. I don't purchase eye shadow palettes frequently, so this will probably last me a long time, lol. I talk about the palette more in the video, so please check it out below! I say this in the video, but please note that I am not a makeup artist so my makeup is not perfect! I am just your average girl who just enjoys doing makeup for fun. 



And here's the  list of products I used on my face below:
EYES: Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette
MASCARA: Smashbox X-Rated Mascara
TOP LINER: EyeCo
BOTTOM LINER: Colourpop
PRIMER: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
FOUNDATION: Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
CONCEALER: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer
BROWS: e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil
CONTOUR: Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation, e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
HIGHLIGHT:The Balm Cosmetics Betty-Lou Manizer
LIPSTICK: Clinique Sassy Spice Lipstick

Check out my last post here: How To Pray (step by step guide)

xoxo,
sarah


FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
Twitter:
Instagram (**NEW**):
https://www.instagram.com/sarthellabra/
VSCO:
Youtube (main channel):
Youtube (2nd channel):
Vine:
https://vine.co/stbraham <-- yes, I spelled my last name wrong when creating my vine and can't change it. Don't ask lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olly Undeniable Beauty HSN Vitamin Review (with before and after photos!)

New York City Guide: Taylor Swift Edition (With the walking path attached!)

Easy 70s Halloween Costume