An English Tea Party Themed Bridal Shower

My best friend Rachael is getting married next year so me and my friend Megan threw her a bridal shower! Neither of us had ever hosted something like this before so we both were nervous and stressed, but it went on really well. I thought I would share a few pictures from the shower with you guys because it was a fun time and we worked really hard to transform our ideas into real life!

Special thanks to our moms and friends for helping us out!!!



Party favors for the guests. 


Drink table - consisted of a mimosa bar, water dispenser, and mint julep lemonade

Mint Julep Lemonade

Ice "balls" with with real flowers frozen in them to keep the champagne cold!


Sandwich Table - consisted of Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Mexican Pinwheels, Colorful Ribbon Sandwiches, Hershey Kisses, Lavender Tea Bread

Dessert Table - consisted of cake, chocolate covered strawberries, fruit pizza bar


Table consisting of the ring game, recipe book, and date night ideas

Game table

Photobooth props

Maids of honor + bride to be :)
Check out my last post: A Super Easy Smoothie Recipe

FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
Instagram (**NEW**):
https://www.instagram.com/sarthellabra/
VSCO:
Youtube (main channel):
Youtube (2nd channel):
Vine:
https://vine.co/stbraham <-- yes, I spelled my last name wrong when creating my vine and can't change it. Don't ask lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olly Undeniable Beauty HSN Vitamin Review (with before and after photos!)

New York City Guide: Taylor Swift Edition (With the walking path attached!)

Easy 70s Halloween Costume