My Favorite Face Masks - a HAUL?!


It's been a while. I am sorry. I have been busy and also have had zero inspiration to write. But I am back and if you're my friend on Snapchat, you know that I'm obsessed with skincare and face masks! I do a face mask basically every night (When school isn't killing me) and I have talked about some of my favorite face masks before on here. I have a ton sitting in my bathroom right now and I thought I would share them with you guys plus share a couple that I have used in the past. I love face masks because not only are they good for you, but they are also kinda fun! They make me feel like I'm at the spa when in reality I'm just sitting in my apartment in a bathrobe pretending to live lavishly. ๐Ÿ’

And this is not exclusively for girls... Guys, you can do this too!

If you want to see my in-depth skincare routine, click here.

Clearasil (purchased from CVS)
I have talked about the face scrub from this brand in a post either before or after I have posted this and both the scrub and this mask target acne and acne scarring. It's a really good mask! It stings a little on my skin, but I assume it's from it doing its work and I've gotten no allergic reactions from it (fingers crossed). It's also quick because it doubles as a cleanser, so I just leave it on my face for 1-2 minutes before washing it off.


Enlite Super Face (Purchased from CVS)
This is going to be in my next favorites post, just giving you a heads up, haha. It is a peel off mask and it literally pulls out blackheads and any dirt or grime that is in your skin. I thought it was gimmicky but you can literally pull out the nastiness and it is SUCH A SATISFYING FEELING!! Plus it's silver and shiny! The only problem I have with it is the tube itself. There is no actual cap to open and close at the bottom; there's just a little hole at the bottom for the product to come out. So you have to twist the bottom part to "open" it and once you're done, you twist it back to close, but you have to wipe the bottom clean because then you can't set down the tube without product getting everywhere. (I have no idea if that made remotely any sense.) It's a huge design flaw in my opinion, but I'm trying to get over it, lol.


Good Things Beauty (Purchased from TJ Maxx)
This is a good basic cleansing face mask. It's super refreshing, but it actually smells of berries so if you don't like fruity smells, you might not like it.


Global Beauty Care (Ipsy Bag)
I received this in an Ipsy bag recently and it's a charcoal mask that and helps unclog pores and get rid of impurities from your skin. It feels so refreshing and cooling!


Clarisea (Purchased from TJ Maxx)
This is a powder which you mix with water to create a paste and put all over your face. You can also mix the powder into another cleanser instead. I personally find it too much work to make it into a paste so I usually just mix it in with my cleanser when I don't have time to do a face mask.


Burt's Bees (Probably purchased from Walmart)
This is a hydrating mask and is perfect for those with drier skin. It’s a weird mask because it says to keep it on your face for 10-15 minutes, rub it into your skin, and then remove the excess with tissue. It’s a lot of product though and I don't see how they expect you to just rub into your skin like a cream, so I just wash it off after 10 or 15 minutes.

Dead Sea Origins (Purchased from Marshall's)
This is another cleansing mud mask which I really enjoy using as well. You just keep it on for 15-20 minutes and then remove it. It doesn't look like a lot of product, but this has lasted me about a year and there's still a good amount left!


Pur~lisse (Ipsy Bag)
I talked about this in my last post, but this is a face mask with a built-in exfoliant which helps with getting rid of acne and other nastiness from your skin. It also saves you step so you don't have to do any extra exfoliating. It leaves your skin feeling super smooth.











Read my last post: Spring Favorites 2017

FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
Instagram (**NEW**):
https://www.instagram.com/sarthellabra/
VSCO:
Youtube (main channel):
Youtube (2nd channel):
Vine:
https://vine.co/stbraham <-- yes, I spelled my last name wrong when creating my vine and can't change it. Don't ask lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olly Undeniable Beauty HSN Vitamin Review (with before and after photos!)

New York City Guide: Taylor Swift Edition (With the walking path attached!)

Easy 70s Halloween Costume