September and October Favorites 2016

It's that time of month again! All my favorites from the past two months. Enjoy :)

Dresses and pants // Mint Julep Boutique





Leather Leggings // Forever 21


Shorts // Forever 21

Chokers // Wet Seal



Earrings // Charming Charlie


Platform Sandals // H&M


Dresses // H&M




Frank Body Body Scrub



Check out my last favorites: July and August Favorites 2016
Check out my last post: best makeup tutorial ever



FOLLOW ALL MY SOCIALS:
VSCO:
Youtube [main channel (**NEW**)]:
Youtube (2nd channel):
Vine:
https://vine.co/stbraham <-- yes, I spelled my last name wrong when creating my vine and can't change it. Don't ask lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Olly Undeniable Beauty HSN Vitamin Review (with before and after photos!)

New York City Guide: Taylor Swift Edition (With the walking path attached!)

Easy 70s Halloween Costume